Music Team week of 5/8

preview

This picture is a part of the video that we have playing in the background of the music visualizer.

Chelsi: For this week I complied live video footage to run behind our visualizer. I also researched stereo systems/wireless headphone for the system.

Simon: This week I refined the spectrum analyzer, added beat detection, and combined the video player code with our project code (which mostly works).

Timmy: This week I looked into some more information with textures, but we decided that we didn’t need anything more complicated than what we had. Also, I helped out with demoing the spectrum visualizer as well as brainstorming any ideas for the visualization.

We had a few problems getting the video and the music visualizer to run at the same time. Currently the program will freeze up, but the audio will continue to play.

We currently are close to on schedule, probably a workday or two behind at the most. For Monday our plan is to get everything running smoothing and to ensure the video, audio, and music visualizer are properly synced up.