Ski Slope Simulator – First Post (9/5/2014)

For my independent study project, I am planning on making a newer version of the ski simulator with the Unity game engine. The initial steps for this project will be to go through some Unity tutorials and get a sample project running (since I am completely new to Unity), get the physics working in a simple demo of having a ball roll down a hill, and get the original ski simulator working in Unity. From there, hopefully I will be able to make some additions to the program.

This week, I got my blog account set up, looked through the first video in the series of Unity tutorials, and organized some plans for the project.

Next week, I am hoping to go through the rest of the Unity tutorial videos found below and hopefully get the tutorial project up and running: http://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/projects/survival-shooter/environment

This entry was posted in Ski Slope Simulator by csuplinski. Bookmark the permalink.

About csuplinski

I am a fourth-year student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison studying Computer Science, Astronomy-Physics, and Statistics. I currently work at the Space Science Data Center of the Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences Building where I work on different web pages and computer programming projects.