Research Paper and Holiday Demo

This week I worked on generating some plots for the research paper. I created some bootstrap confidence intervals for all 7 questions in the survey and also made a scatterplot matrix to potentially show correlations in certain user’s responses. I also worked on adding particle systems and textures to the fireplace in the holiday demo. And I finished adding trees throughout the map.

Here is a screenshot of the changes:

001

For next week I will look into adding some obstacles like snowmen, toy soldiers, and animated obstacles (maybe snowballs or toy trains or something). I am currently in the process of texturing a model for the toy soldiers, so hopefully that will be good to go by next week.

This entry was posted in Ski Slope Simulator by csuplinski. Bookmark the permalink.

About csuplinski

I am a fourth-year student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison studying Computer Science, Astronomy-Physics, and Statistics. I currently work at the Space Science Data Center of the Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences Building where I work on different web pages and computer programming projects.