elemoon

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/elemoon/elemoon-wearable-tech-that-expresses-your-unique-s-0

This is a jewelry that combines technology and style. Being a stylized bracelet with LEDs, gravity sensor, Bluetooth and a touch interface you can sync it with your smartphone and has 4 features planned for it. The first is a matching color outfit to express your style on the bracelet. The second being able to receive notifications on the bracelet in a discreet way. The third is to find your phone by swiping the bracelet when sync and it will make the phone emit a sound alert. The last one is basically a Activity Tracking, such as seen on Fitbit.

My two previous posts were very different from this one and I think I needed to search for wearable projects more usable than a armband or a cyclist shirt. A bracelet like this one is something that I can see women in general using it more than the previous projects that I saw and this inspired me to search for more projects that are not so focused in only one thing.

I think it does it perfectly. The bracelet seems light and it is very charming. The interface proposed by the creator also seems easy and the things that it say it can do does not seem difficult to execute. The project is already funded and according to the schedule they will ship it on February 2015.