Project Title – Lights-up Dress
- Project Team Member – Jeeyoung Wang
- Description of what you are going to do – LEDs blinks when a person have the specific movements.Make the different pattern of LEDs’ blinking to match the each of the proper and different movements.
- Person Turns- LED make patterns and blinks from top to bottom until stops.
- Person Walks- LED blinks one by one in order & LED keep blinks from top to bottom.
- Person Stops – Led stops.
- Description of Materials you plan to use along with the costs for these materials –
- ADXL335 – 5V ready triple-axis accelerometer (+-3g analog out)- $14.95
- 13 x Adafruit LED Sequins – Warm White & Ruby Red -130EA – Maximum $100
- Shift Registers – $20
- Hook-up Wire – $10
- Conductive Thread – $20
- Backup Plans / Fallback plans –When LEDs effected by the environment[Sounds and Lights] not a person’s movement.
- Steps/Timeline – Oct 30 : Garment will be doneNov 4 : Decide all the materials and orderNov 6 : Research about the materials & programming Nov11 ~ 18 : Work on sewing the LEDsNov 2o ~Dec 2: Programming the
Dec 4~ 9 : Test the programming
Dec 11 : Ask final Questions & Make the