For your final project please prepare a 5-minute (or more) presentation on your final project. This should be in powerpoint, keynote, or similar format. Use a flash drive, dropbox, or laptop to present. You will need to make a final pitch in class Tuesday, February 23 or before.
You presentation should include:
- a description of what you would like to create
- What problem is this project trying to solve?
- Is this project meant to be playful, experimental, pragmatic?
- Who is the potential consumer for this work?
- inspiration images/artists/designers/projects that are relevant to your idea
- digital or scanned sketches of your project
- a bulleted list of the materials/tools you’ll use/need
- this is a great way to find out if your classmates have resources you can tap into
- list of ideas/concepts that you will need to master for completion
- a loose schedule of when you’d like to be where in the process
- a fallback plan
- what can you do to recover your project if it doesn’t go as planned?
Finally, if you should state whether you would like to work in a team or individually on your project.