Send digital file of your poster by the 28th so we can compile them in a powerpoint to project during event.
For the final project showcase, you will need to make a poster for your work. An example of how your poster could look can be found at:
The poster size is up to 42” wide by 42” long. (can be smaller, this is the largest width )
The poster should include:
Name of the Project
- Include a link to the project page on the class website
- What the project is intended to do. (One Sentence.)
- Images from other projects/designs/ideas that motivated you to undertake this project.
- Cite where they came from.
Project Description (Bullet Point List)
- Why you felt this was important to design
- Why is your project unique
- Examples of how your project could be used
- Where this project could go in the future
Images of the Final Project
- Good quality images that convey the way the design fits the body.
Tips on how to make a successful poster