weekly update #6

For this week, I finished attaching the whole circuit and got it work. I tested if my light source is good enough for the fiber optics and it kinda works. It just depends on If I hold the fiber optics on top of the light right or wrong. I also 75% have my poster done. Just need to have the images of the project when it is completed and worn.

Therefore, my problem is i need a little bit help to attach the fiber optics to the neo pixel and sew the fiber optics in the right way to make the spiral look on the fabrics without getting puckered.

My plan for this week is to finish attaching fiber optics, attaching the technical component piece onto the skirt.13090176_10204850083211853_839234706_n