Weekly Update #5


IMG_7031 IMG_7032

The sewing is basically done and I’ve moved on to adding the lights. Everything should work together, except the EL panel which has the wrong size of a “plug” to put into the board. I’m going to cut it’s wire and weld a smaller wire onto it and weld that to the board. I’ve started welding a few other pieces together that need adjustments and hope to finish this Tuesday. ¬†Sewing the lights on will start on Thursday and finish this weekend.

At this point my worries are that welding won’t work or that some error will occur once everything is sewn together. I also still need to add a closure to the crop top