For class 11/10/15
Post Comments by 11:59 pm on 11/8/15
The Use of Immersive Virtual Reality in the Learning Sciences: Digital
Transformations of Teachers, Students, and Social Context
Jeremy N. Bailenson and Nick Yee, Jim Blascovich and Andrew C. Beall, Nicole Lundblad, Michael Jin
Discussion (Pick 3)
- In the Introduction section (pp. 103-111), choose a study that sounds interesting, odd, or strange to you. Describe why.
- Do you think the results of these experiments would be different in a CAVE environment? Why or why not.
- If you were going to do another experiment in this series, what would you want to study? Briefly describe.
- Based on the results of these experiments, how would you design a virtual learning environment?
- Find a topic that you interesting, dubious, or curious and explain why.