Weekly Update #1


This past week I finally completed my tapestry. I am beginning to weave in the fiber optics. I think it is looking really nice so far. I am brainstorming the best way to construct a frame that will hide the LED strip right now. I think I will move onto my yardage and come back to creating another tapestry afterwards. Also, I do not think the fiber optics will be conducive with the floor loom. I think I will have to do a separate weaving final project and just sew the fiber optics into fabric I already have. I am really glad I did this test because I now realized the fiber optics will not work with the floor loom. I think it will look a lot cleaner and nicer. This week I plan to finish my tapestry and begin sewing in my fiber optics into the skirt.