Weekly Update I

So far I have been waiting for my materials to arrive. So in the meantime I decided to work on the software part of my project.

I have been working on the app that will connect my phone with the shoe and extend its functionality.  I also decided to to add a couple of more important features such as fall and detection. I will be using a motion sensor for that.

So far I have developed an algorithm to detect falls , now I need to code it into the phone app.



  1. Developing a good algorithm is very difficult
  2. Turning the algorithm into code is also quite challenging

Future plans:  Testing the algorithm extensively to see if it works


motion data