Weekly Update #3

An image or video (this could either be photograph of the current state of your work, a sketch, a diagram, etc)

20160331_102536 Current state of heating elements

A Listing of accomplishments made by all group members for the previous week

The dress is complete except for the zipper, I shortened the length of the carbon tape into 4 sections, and I ordered another lilypad.

A description of problems encountered and outstanding issues (highlight anything that you are looking for help on)

I am still concerned that the battery I have will not work to heat the carbon tape so I may need to order additional batteries, perhaps one per strip of carbon tape. I also need to figure out a way to incorporate the batteries and lilypad into the dress.

A plan for the next week of work

See if the battery has enough power to heat the carbon tape and find a way to incorporate the batteries and lilypad into the dress, maybe with a belt.

What percentage would you estimate that you have completed for your project?

I would say I am approximately 60% done. I still need to finish the heating element and put it in the dress and then determine a stimulus and program it.

How much has your project changed since your original pitch?

Besides the stimulus (I don’t know if temperature sensor on finger will work), the project is completely the same.

What major hurdles do you have left?

I have to figure out what the trigger will be and how to program it.