- Environment Manager tracks items in containers and populates the environment meter accordingly
- Fixed bugs with picking up objects and shooting them
- Implemented weather effects in test environment
- Built layout of home with walls and floors
- Arranged furniture inside of the rooms / spaces
- Added creepy fish (with animations)
- Messed with weather effects
Trash in the Lake
Title Sequence / Weather
- I finished all the sound files listed. The next step is to make them go with the interactions we have in the game.
Accomplishments as a Team:
- We pretty much finished the whole model and on Friday before Thanksgiving, all four of us met at VR room in SoHE and tested the model with HTC Vive.
- We could correct the camera perspectives and scales to adjust all four of us.
- We will move scripts that Eric worked on over the model and test several functional things this Friday.
- Create Mission UI
- Move code over from test environment to the game world.
- Build simple exterior for part that can be seen out the window
- Animate trash in lake
- Work on more animation effect for gazelles and other animals and explore various interaction method with the game objects.
- No more Vive! 🙁 (Oculus optimizations)