I have completed the software portion of my project but I will keep adding more features.
Right now I am building the hardware, so I estimate that about 70-80% of the work is complete.
Nothing has changed since the initial pitch, I just decided to add more functionality. However, now I am thinking of abandoning the idea of having pressure sensitivity.
- Designing the insoles such that all components can fit on it easily is proving to be tough.
- Trouble with finding the right kind of battery that meets all the requirements.
- Fitting the arduino on the insole is quite challenging.
- Branding the product in way that people can understand is also difficult. This means I am facing trouble with making my poster and presentation.
- My meetings with people at the design lab have proven to be futile.
- Designed and successfully implemented the fall detection algorithm.
- Designed and successfully implemented the gait detection algorithm.
This was the hardest part of the project and took A LOT of time !!